Pioneer Astronautics recieved three Phase Contracts from NASA for : Counterflow Regolith Heat Exchanger, Lunar Soil Particle Separator, & Durable Dust Repellent Coating for Metals.
Pioneer Astronautics is a hands-on research and development company dedicated to inventing and proving new technologies to advance humanity’s reach into space and to improve life on Earth.
Where to find us
11111 West 8th Avenue, Unit-A
Lakewood, CO 80215
- NASA 2020 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections
- Publication | International Journal of Astrobiology | Exchange of material between solar systems by random stellar encounters
- NASA 2019 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections
- NASA 2018 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase II Selections
- The Space Review | Engineering Mars commercial rocket propellant production for the Big Falcon Rocket (part 2)