Pioneer Astronautics recieved three Phase Contracts from NASA for : Counterflow Regolith Heat Exchanger, Lunar Soil Particle Separator, & Durable Dust Repellent Coating for Metals.
Pioneer Astronautics received Phase 1 Contracts from NASA for : Lunar Sulfur Capture System & Multi-Cell Thermal Battery.
Energy Victory is available now!
“In this compelling argument for a new direction in US energy policy, world-renowned engineer and best-selling author Robert Zubrin lays out a bold plan for breaking the economic stranglehold that the OPEC oil cartel has on our country and the world.”
Pioneer Astronautics received Phase 1 Contracts from NASA for : Advanced Gashopper Mobility Technology & Stratospheric Deployment Parafoil.
Pioneer Astronautics is a hands-on research and development company dedicated to inventing and proving new technologies to advance humanity’s reach into space and to improve life on Earth.
Where to find us
11111 West 8th Avenue, Unit-A
Lakewood, CO 80215
- Pioneer Astronautics among first to be awarded follow-on funds in support of the Artemis program
- NASA 2020 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections
- Publication | International Journal of Astrobiology | Exchange of material between solar systems by random stellar encounters
- NASA 2019 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections
- NASA 2018 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase II Selections