Pioneer Astronautics recieved three Phase 1 Contract from NASA for : Nitrous Oxide Micro Engines, Mars Regolith Water Extractor, & Regenerable Contaminant Removal System.
Pioneer Astronautics is a hands-on research and development company dedicated to inventing and proving new technologies to advance humanity’s reach into space and to improve life on Earth.
Where to find us
11111 West 8th Avenue, Unit-A
Lakewood, CO 80215
- Gas Replacement System (GRS) Successful Flight
- Pioneer Astronautics among first to be awarded follow-on funds in support of the Artemis program
- NASA 2020 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections
- Publication | International Journal of Astrobiology | Exchange of material between solar systems by random stellar encounters
- NASA 2019 Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Program Phase I Selections